Radio Frequency Wireless Error Proofing (Poke-yoke) Mini Transmitter for Small Torque Wrenches
When the set torque is reached, a tightened-to-completion signal is transmitted wirelessly. This makes it easy to create a wireless error proofing system for preventing human tightening errors, and improves workability.
The T-FHP mini transmitter module is available to order on a variety of torque wrenches with low torque ranges including: QL2N-MH, QL5N-MH, QL10N, QL10N-MH, QL15N, QL15N-MH, CL2NX8D-MH, CL5NX8D-MH, CL10NX8D, CL10NX8D-MH, CL15NX8D, CL15NX8D-MH, QSP12N4, CSP12N4X8D, QSPCA6N, QSPCA12N, SP2N2, SP8N2 and RSP8N2.
CSP, Preset Interchangeable Head Type and QSP, Preset Ratchet Head Type are the most popular and ideal for assembly work.
The T-FHP transmitter works with the same receiver and setting controller that use the FH256MC series of torque wrenches. See FH product page for models with standard size wrenches and module.
Battery life: Approx. 300,000 charges. Wireless transmission distance: Approx. 10 to 20 meters.
Wireless transmissions 2.4 GHz frequency.
• The receiver can be operated only with the power voltage of AC100V to 240V±10% specified in this operating instruction.
• Do not drop water or oil on this instrument. Do not use this instrument in an atmosphere of flammable gas and steam.
Use in such an atmosphere may result in fire.
• Avoid shock or vibration to this instrument. It may cause a damage or failure.
• Before use, make a pre-operation inspection and check the settings.
• Be sure to conduct a periodic inspection of torque wrenches.
• Use a torque wrench within the measurement range specified in the operating instruction.
• Be sure to use an AAA alkaline battery for power supply to the transmitter (T-FH256MC).
• Be sure to use a 9V alkaline battery for power supply to the Setting BOX (SB-FH256).
• Be sure to use a coin type lithium battery (CR2032) for power supply to the transmitter (T-FHSLS256).
• Avoid using the instrument in a place where there are metal structures around it.
• Do not install the antenna for the receiver close to any metal pole, electric wire, iron piping, etc.
* Especially, if the antenna and piping are positioned in parallel, the communication status maymbe worsened.
• Avoid using the instrument near welding machines, electric discharge machines or machines producing electromagnetic noise such as PC.
• If the receiver is placed adjacent to the transmitter, different groups must be set between the receiver and the transmitter.
* If the receiver where the ID is set on a different channel in the same group is placed adjacent to the transmitter, in extremely rare cases when "simultaneous transmission" occurs, a communication error may be caused.
• Before wiring, check that the power of the device to be connected to the receiver is in the OFF position.
• For wiring to the OUTPUT terminal, connect a 2-wire shielded cable to the GND terminal of the receiver for grounding.
• Do not handle the torque wrench roughly.
• Be sure to read the operating instruction of the torque wrench.
We do undertake Servicing and repairing of Tohnichi Remote Signal Torque Wrench Tohnichi Range of products throughout india
Apart from supplying Tohnichi Electrical Testing products in India through dealers network, catering to a variety of customers ranging from Atomic energy, Electricity Boards, Electrical Laboratory, Shopping Complexes, Shopping Mall, Electrical Contractors, Engineering Industries, Turnkey Construction Companies, Railways, Defence Installations, Research Laboratories, Educational Institutes and various Research and Development laboratories of leading national and multinational companies.
We DFT TECH, are Tohnichi Authorized Distributors, Importers, Stockists, Dealers and Suppliers of Tohnichi Remote Signal Torque Wrench Products in Kerala, Goa, Himachal Pradesh, Ernakulam, Bangalore, Guntur, Pondycherry, Nagapattinam, Vandavasi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Rajapalayam, Sikkim, Ooty, Thrissur, Madurai, Jaipur and etc..