Wireless wrench system prevents human tightening errors.
Upon reaching the set torque, a completion signal is transmitted by radio wave.
Wireless wrench eliminates space limitations.
Uses answerback system for operator to verify communication status.
The FHSLS256 is compact and offers excellent workability. Easy to convert from an LS torque wrench.
Connected to I/O-FH256 and CNA-4mk3, FH256MC establish error-proofing system.
Frequency hopping system enhances transmission reliability.
The FH256MC transmitter, R-FH receiver and SB-FH256 setting box can be used in Japan, the U.S., Canada, the EU, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Thailand, South Africa, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan, Mexico and Vietnam. (Information valid as of March 2015). The FHSLS256 transmitter can be used in Japan, the U.S., Canada, the EU, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Mexico and Vietnam.
• FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) enhances reliability. With the application of radio equipment technologies such as Bluetooth, radio signals are received or transmitted while the frequency is switched at a high speed. If noise or interference with other radio equipment occurs at a certain frequency, the frequency is automatically switched to make it possible to receive a high reliable tightening completion signal.
Simultaneous transmission of 256 transmitters With the conventional model, simultaneous transmission of up to 12 transmitters was possible. With this model, adoption of FHSS realizes simultaneous transmission of 256 transmitters. (Only when 256 receiver groups are set without being overlapped.) A single receiver can control the almost infinite number of transmitters. (Only when simultaneous transmission in the same group does not occur.)
Minimum management cost On the conventional model, each device supports individual frequencies. On the model FH256MC, each one transmitter and receiver can support settings for all groups (256 models). Therefore, a minimum number of spare devices is required.
Easy transmitter/receiver setting Without removing the transmitter from the torque wrench or removing the receiver panel, the group and ID can be set and checked by wireless on the Setting BOX (option).
Group and ID
[Group] There are 256 groups in total, with one group comprising 5ch extracted from the 78ch frequencies of 2.402GHz to 2.479GHz (at an interval of 1 MHz). 5ch frequencies in a group are used to send or receive radio waves. [ID] 000 to 999 and 7-digit alphanumeric characters can be set. According to the ID, the receiver identifies a torque wrench.
The serial or reference number of a torque wrench (7-digitalphanumeric characters) can be set as an ID and transmitted. The tightening bolt (portion) and the manufacturing number (reference number) are managed in combination, to ensure traceability: "Which torque wrench was used to tighten this bolt (portion)?" → "Which torque wrench tester was used to calibrate this torque wrench?" → "Which...was used to calibrate this torque wrench tester?"
Adoption of answer back system enables the operator to check the communication status at hand. With the conventional model, the communication status must be judged by checking the receive light or the display on the control device connected to the contact output. The FH256MC adopts the answer back system. Therefore, the operator can check the communication status by the LED mounted on the transmitter, without checking the receiver or the control device.
Reduction of causes of damages With the conventional model, a lead wire was used for the antenna. The FH256MC has a built-in antenna, which does not cause a breaking of wire. The case made of aluminum is robust. Unlike a resin case, it does not damage the substrate due to a break of the case.
Lead switch realizes a long life. The standard LS torque switch uses a mechanical limit switch. This model adopts a noncontact lead switch, resulting in a long life.
Installation on LS torque wrench is possible. (T-FH256MCLS) With the model T-FH256MCLS, your LS torque wrench in present use can be easily modified by using the spacer and the limit switch in the accessories.
Installation on LS torque wrench is possible. (T-FHSLS256) With the model T-FHSLS256, your LS torque wrench in present use can be easily modified. (Cannot be mounted to the MS type torque wrench, and the SPLS8N and RSPLS8N.)
The battery life for over 480 thousand shots. Easy to change the battery. Use of an alkaline battery provides 3600 shots per day for 6 months or more. (The battery life is about twice longer than that of the conventional model.) With the conventional model, the transmitter must be removed from the torque wrench when the battery is changed. With the FH256MC, the battery can be easily changed with only the battery cover removed.
• The receiver can be operated only with the power voltage of AC100V to 240V±10% specified in this operating instruction.
• Do not drop water or oil on this instrument. Do not use this instrument in an atmosphere of flammable gas and steam.
Use in such an atmosphere may result in fire.
• Avoid shock or vibration to this instrument. It may cause a damage or failure.
• Before use, make a pre-operation inspection and check the settings.
• Be sure to conduct a periodic inspection of torque wrenches.
• Use a torque wrench within the measurement range specified in the operating instruction.
• Be sure to use an AAA alkaline battery for power supply to the transmitter (T-FH256MC).
• Be sure to use a 9V alkaline battery for power supply to the Setting BOX (SB-FH256).
• Be sure to use a coin type lithium battery (CR2032) for power supply to the transmitter (T-FHSLS256).
• Avoid using the instrument in a place where there are metal structures around it.
• Do not install the antenna for the receiver close to any metal pole, electric wire, iron piping, etc.
* Especially, if the antenna and piping are positioned in parallel, the communication status maymbe worsened.
• Avoid using the instrument near welding machines, electric discharge machines or machines producing electromagnetic noise such as PC.
• If the receiver is placed adjacent to the transmitter, different groups must be set between the receiver and the transmitter.
* If the receiver where the ID is set on a different channel in the same group is placed adjacent to the transmitter, in extremely rare cases when "simultaneous transmission" occurs, a communication error may be caused.
• Before wiring, check that the power of the device to be connected to the receiver is in the OFF position.
• For wiring to the OUTPUT terminal, connect a 2-wire shielded cable to the GND terminal of the receiver for grounding.
• Do not handle the torque wrench roughly.
• Be sure to read the operating instruction of the torque wrench.
We do undertake Servicing and repairing of Tohnichi FH256MC Torque Error Proofing Wrench Tohnichi Range of products throughout india
Apart from supplying Tohnichi Electrical Testing products in India through dealers network, catering to a variety of customers ranging from Atomic energy, Electricity Boards, Electrical Laboratory, Shopping Complexes, Shopping Mall, Electrical Contractors, Engineering Industries, Turnkey Construction Companies, Railways, Defence Installations, Research Laboratories, Educational Institutes and various Research and Development laboratories of leading national and multinational companies.
We DFT TECH, are Tohnichi Authorized Distributors, Importers, Stockists, Dealers and Suppliers of Tohnichi FH256MC Torque Error Proofing Wrench Products in Chennai, Wayanad, Gujarat, Odisha, Rajasthan, West Bengal, Tripura, Palakkad, Kanyakumari, Theni, Krishnagiri, Namakkal, Sivagangai, Perambalur, Dharmapuri, Erode, Pudukottai and etc..