Adjustable Torque Screwdriver for precision tightening of small screws (M1-M2).
Easily set torque by twisting body to select torque value
Upon reaching torque set, user will sense the limit and should stop turning.
If user continues turning beyond the limit, tool will continue applying torque.
AMLD/BMLD are non rotary slip types. See AMRD/BMRD models for rotary slip feature which prevents over-torque.
Features enhanced reliability and durability with Tohnichi's toggle clutch torque mechanism.
Index finger holding feature allows the operator to tighten with precise movements.
AMLD includes set of Tohnichi bits. BMLD accepts standard 1/4" hex root shaped bits (sold separately)
Includes Certificate of Calibration
Counterclockwise tightening model available upon request.
Applicable for international use including the EU region. Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type II Class D.
1. Hold the knurled part of the mainscale and turn the handle unit the desired torque is reached.
How to set the torque
(1) Turn the handle until the edge of the minor scale is lined up with the torque line of the major scale.
(2) Set the vertical torque line of the minor scale to vertical line of the major scale. （ Refer to“ 7.Torque Set”）
2. Insert the bit.
＊ For the AMRD/AMLD, push up the coupler and insert the bit.
＊ For the BMRD/BMLD, push the bit until the ball in the adapter stays in the center of bit groove.
3. Insert the tip of the bit into slit of screwhead.
4. Turn the torque screwdriver clockwise to tighten.
＊ For AMRD/BMRD2 slips when set torque reaches.
＊ For AMLD/BMLD2, when reaching the set torque, the break is felt by hand in 15 degrees. Stop and complete the tightening work within the 15 degrees.
How to Change Bits
1. Insert the bit into the coupler.
2. Push the coupler collar.
3. Push the bit to the end with pushing the coupler collar.
4. When releasing the coupler collar, bit will be connected.
・For removing the bit, push the coupler collar and pull out the bit. BMRD2/BMLD2
・Push the bit until the ball in the adapter stays in the center of bit groove.
・Use the plier to pull out the bit when the bit is tight
Make sure there is no oil or grease on the grip. A slip of the hand while tighteninig, may cause an accident or injury.
Do not set the torque driver beyond the maximum torque capacity.This will cause damage or injury.
Check for cracks, scratches and rust. These will cause damage to the driver and may result in an injury. If such conditions exist, have a functional test performed and repair if necessary.
Do not drop the torque driver or apply a strong shock or jolt. This will cause damage or deformation as well as decrease the accuracy and durability, which may cause an accident or injury.
Do not use the torque driver in the rain, high temperature or high humidity, this may result in malfunction due to the rust.
Do not use the torque driver where there are high levels of dirt or dust.
For tightening screws of watches, precision electoric components, computer, etc.
Precautions when Handling
1. Make sure a torque driver is set correctly before using. Set torque is its minimum when delivered.
2. Don’t use without its scale lange.
3. Don’t set torque below minimum scale torque.
4. Confirm torque is set according to the correct unit of measure before using. (kgf.cm, kgf.m, N.m, cN.m etc)
5. Select a proper bit to adapt to the slit of the screw head. If not correct, the screw head may be damaged by the bit.
6. Don’t use in water. The inside mechanism will be in malfunction and cause an accident or injury. If you drop in water, Repairing is required.
7. Even with rotary slip clutch, extra clicks will result in clutch engagement wearing and may shorten durability.
8. When storing, keep from dirt, mud, oil and water, etc.
We do undertake Servicing and repairing of Tohnichi AMLD / BMLD Adjustable Type Torque Screwdriver TQC Sheen Range of products throughout india
Apart from supplying TQC Sheen Electrical Testing products in India through dealers network, catering to a variety of customers ranging from Atomic energy, Electricity Boards, Electrical Laboratory, Shopping Complexes, Shopping Mall, Electrical Contractors, Engineering Industries, Turnkey Construction Companies, Railways, Defence Installations, Research Laboratories, Educational Institutes and various Research and Development laboratories of leading national and multinational companies.
We DFT TECH, are TQC Sheen Authorized Distributors, Importers, Stockists, Dealers and Suppliers of Tohnichi AMLD / BMLD Adjustable Type Torque Screwdriver Products in Kerala, Goa, Himachal Pradesh, Ernakulam, Bangalore, Guntur, Pondycherry, Nagapattinam, Vandavasi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Rajapalayam, Sikkim, Ooty, Thrissur, Madurai, Jaipur and etc..